- Formal Tertiary education: National Diploma: Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Trade Tested Electrician/Millwright/Toolmaker
- Drivers Licence: Code 8- (required)
- 10 years’ industry working experience
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Project Management Experience
- Sales Experience
- Knowledge of Automation Project
- English – Read, write and speak (required)
- Afrikaans – Read, write and speak (optional)
- German – Speak (advantageous)
- To keep customer production facilities in good running order.
- Expanding after-sales services.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Managing breakdowns from global customers
- Ensure project spares and wear lists are ready for internal sign off
- Establish a global partner support network for Jendamark facilities
- Uphold Jendamark image at all times when at customer premises
- Ensuring customer satisfaction at all times
- Provide specialist services to customer
- Follow ISO procedures
Preference will be given to employees from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment equity Act, No. 55 of 1998
Please consider your application unsuccessful if not contacted 2 weeks after the closing date.
Closing Date: 09 July 2021