Formal Tertiary education: Grade 12
Marketing Qualification beneficial
MS Office (advanced PowerPoint & Excel)
Project Management Qualification beneficial
Experience: 5-10 years’ experience in a similar position
Languages: English – Read, write and speak (required)
Afrikaans – Read, write and speak (optional)
Drivers Licence: Code 8- (required)
- The job holder ensures that technical and administrative tasks are completed in a timely manner to support the Managing Director in the delivery of the specific piece of work or project.
- The position as the Technical Assistant to the Managing Director exists in the Company to handle queries externally (Customers and Suppliers) and internally (Directors and Staff) for and on behalf of the Managing Director.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Managing the MD’s personal diary
- Travel arrangements – local and international
- Managing of accounts, banking including queries when necessary and other confidential information
- Liaising with customers and suppliers (local and international)
- Drafting and typing of correspondence as required
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and other marketing material
- Provides input to technical studies/research projects, technical reports, project planning, etc.
- Sources technical documents, information and drawings
- Produces accurate statistics, relevant figures, etc.
- Transcribing any business strategies from higher management and finalizing draft documents.
Preference will be given to employees from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment equity Act, No. 55 of 1998.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if not contacted 2 weeks after the closing date.
CLOSING DATE: 31 March 2021