- Formal Tertiary education: Grade 12
- Microsoft MCSE / A+, N+
- English – Read, write and speak (required)
- Afrikaans – Read, write and speak (optional)
- Drivers Licence: Code 8 (required)
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in computer hardware, software and networking equipment installation/troubleshooting.
- To assist with the smooth running of the company network as well as the machines thereon to ensure that end-users are able to perform their tasks for the company with minimum IT-related disruption.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Installation and maintenance of Networking Equipment
- Installation and maintenance of Server and Desktop Equipment.
- Assisting end-users who have IT-related problems.
- Maintaining backups of critical data and ensuring the integrity of the company servers.
- Maintaining the domain and the security thereof.
- Controlling, issuing and installation of user applications.
- Performing duties assigned by the IT Specialist within the given timeframe.
Preference will be given to employees from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please kindly consider your application unsuccessful if not contacted two weeks after the closing date.
Closing Date: 30 September 2021