- Tertiary Qualification: Electrical Engineering / Mechatronics
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years Control System Programming Experience
- PLC logic & programming: Siemens, Beckhoff, Allen Bradley, Mitsibushi etc.
- Experience with interfacing SCADA, motion control, robotic & measuring systems to PLC applications
- Must have experience with Allen Bradley
- Computer & PLC system configuration knowledge & understanding
- Practical understanding & ability to troubleshoot electrical circuitry
- Sound understanding of facility commissioning requirements with 1 -3 year exposure to projects environment.
- Set up & program control systems to accommodate project requirements
- Test & commission facilities to completion as specified in project scope of work
- Develop, improve & refine software/code used in Projects to improve effectiveness & efficiency within the control systems
- Apply advanced control techniques to production processes
- Design, create, execute & maintain automated test cases
- Provide detailed control system documentation upon project completion
- Provide production support on projects where need be
- Travel locally & internationally to assist with installation & commissioning of facilities on site
Preference will be given to employees from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment equity Act, No. 55 of 1998
Please consider your application unsuccessful if not contacted 2 weeks after the closing date.
Closing date: 15 January 2021